The holiday season is almost here - full of that same magic, joy, and cheer.
We’re entering a time meant for slowing down and focusing on others. If you participate in gift-giving traditions with friends and family, it can feel hard to come up with great ideas for everyone on your list. But we guarantee you’ll be able to find something for everyone right here in Clarksville. And when you shop locally for the holidays, you pour that support and care back into the community, too!
Explore the gift guide below for some great home-grown gift ideas this year.
Part of slowing down this season means cutting down on all the running around that comes with shopping and errands (or trying to, at least!). We are here to help with that by curating some of the best local shops with a large variety of gift options. This guarantees that either option could serve as a one-stop shop to check everyone off your list at once!
Miss Lucille's Marketplace
Miss Lucille’s Marketplace: We love Miss Lucille’s Marketplace for all things gifts! From clothes to home decor, antiques, and even furniture, you’re guaranteed to leave with a holiday gift for everyone. They feature over 200 different vendors in their large and lovely space, so have fun getting a little lost among all the great finds. Not to mention, you can grab a little treat for yourself at their built-in coffee shop and cafe!
● For those who never say no to feeling cozy, browse through the large variety of sweaters and blankets - perfect for beating that holiday chill. Add a candle to the mix for extra ambiance!
● Pick up a nice new backpack or purse for those always on the go and who need a fun but functional gift this season.
● Find a great deal, or chip in with the rest of your family, to get the comfiest new reading chair for that bookworm in your life. Browse around for some used titles while you’re there.
Warehouse 41 Vintage Market: This two-story market is just minutes from downtown and includes over 130 unique vendors, so there truly is an option for everyone. Any vintage lover will be in heaven when they walk inside Warehouse 41, so we especially love it for authentic vintage gifts that won’t break the bank. And like Miss Lucille’s Marketplace, Warehouse 41 also sells new and used furniture.
● Get a handmade mug for your favorite coffee-loving friend or relative.
● Choose a piece of wall art or a flower vase for anyone you know who’s always excited to spruce up their place with beautiful decor. Bonus points if you add flowers!
● Snag a cool vintage record player for the music lover on your list. Again, there are extra points if you pair it with a record! Stop by the nearby &Vinyl record shop afterward to make your gift complete.
Theater Tickets: The Roxy Regional Theater is a local staple! You could give the gift of season tickets to the theater lover in your life, or you could surprise them with tickets to a show you know they’ll love. With both stage shows and movies as an option, there’s a fun night at the theater in their future.
Spa Day Package: Who would say no to the gift of relaxation and a moment of ‘me time’? We love Isabella Sophia Salon for this! As both a salon and spa – with one gift certificate – your recipient can choose their own adventure for the day, whether that be a massage, a fresh new haircut on the house, or even a teeth whitening service!
Art Classes: From little ones to parents and grandparents, there is never a bad time to explore your creativity! For all those creatives and free-spirits on your list, help them discover their artsy side with a gift card to the workshops and art classes at ArtLink. They offer workshops in painting, drawing, knitting, macrame, stained glass, and more.
Share a Bite
Tea Party: For anyone on your list who loves a good cuppa tea – not to mention coffee, sweets, or brunch in the cutest location – try a gift card for Pinky’s Up Afternoon Tea! Pinky’s Up makes an especially great gift in our opinion, because it is a hybrid theme - part food and part experiential. We highly recommend dressing up and treating your favorite tea lover to a fancy tea party day.
Food: Time to check the foodies off your list with their favorite thing – a mouthwatering meal! If you want to treat them a little extra and add a gorgeous view to your meal, we recommend one of these two great spots with a view:
● Liberty Park Grill, with beautiful waterfront views and a great menu
● Skyline 500, Clarksville’s only rooftop bar and restaurant, with signature cocktails and tasty tapas
Wineries and Breweries: For another gift that includes an experiential element, get a gift card or schedule a wine tasting at Beachaven Winery. And for those who prefer to treat themselves to a cold beer, give a gift card to one of Clarksville’s locally-owned breweries like Strawberry Alley Ale Works.
Looking For More? Follow Us!