Submit Your Event
Thanks for your interest in promoting your event on visitclarksvilletn.com. We are happy to help spread the word; but first, there are a few guidelines to go over. Visit Clarksville is funded through hotel occupancy taxes and everything we do is geared toward bringing tourists to Clarksville, Tennessee. This means there are some stipulations on the events we promote. Please read the following guidelines before submitting your event.
- Only events within Montgomery County will be considered for inclusion.
- Events should be of interest to the traveling public and open to the general public.
- Fundraisers and Community Events will not be considered for inclusion unless they have the potential to draw tourists to Clarksville, Tennessee. This is at the discretion of Visit Clarksville; however, these types of events are welcome on community websites such as https://clarksvillenow.com/events and https://www.facebook.com/ClarksvilleEvents/.
- Meetings not currently serviced by Visit Clarksville will not be considered for inclusion. For more information on how to utilize Visit Clarksville for meetings, contact our Director of Tourism.
- Photos must be horizontal and a minimum of 940 pixels wide.
- Photos should be clear and of good quality.
- Only submit photos that you have rights to share and publish.
- Visit Clarksville may substitute any photos that do not meet these criteria.
Content Subject to Change
Although we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on visitclarksvilletn.com, information, prices and availability are subject to change without notice.