Have you completed any Visit Clarksville challenge trails and earned pins? Five new trails are now available and ready for you to explore, learn and enjoy.
Five New Trails
- Fashionista Finds featuring local boutiques
- Diverse Delights with more than 30 ethnic restaurants
- Best Burgers with all the local burger spots
- Architectural Gems showcasing 25 historic structures
- Music Heritage which includes past and present places and markers that influence Clarksville’s music scene
Exclusive APSU Pin
If you're an Austin Peay Student, you can earn an exclusive "Proud Gov" pin. Download the app, check "Yes" when you're asked about your student status, and start exploring places and checking in. Complete ANY trail and you'll earn the Proud Gov pin.
How it Works:
- Download the free VisitClarksvilleTN mobile app from the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Open the App and choose the Trails icon. Pick a trail and check in at the required number of places (usually around 50%.)
- Once the check-in requirement is achieved, users earn a Challenge Badge in the app, then Visit Clarksville will email you and request a mailing address to send your earned pin(s).
Since Visit Clarksville launched the Challenge Trail program in March 2022, more than 12,500 people have used the mobile app for information about things to see and do in Clarksville.
The original 13 trails are also still available on the Visit Clarksville TN App
- Family Fun Attractions
- Most Instagrammable Places
- Heritage Trail
- African American Legacy Trail
- Uniquely Southern Food
- Civil War Trail
- Brews & Beverages
- Treasure Hunters
- Coffee Lovers
- Artsy Shopping
- Adventure Outside
- Public Art
- Sweet Treats
But is it fun?
Yes! We hear that from everyone. One early example is a retired couple who has lived in Clarksville for 20 years. Within a month of learning about the challenge trails, Ed and Shantel Bennett completed all 13 trails.
“We learned a lot about a community we have lived in for 20 years,” Bennett shared. “We even passed the app on to perfect strangers we met along the way. We met a couple of nice young ladies at the Thirsty Goat and showed them the app that brought us there. One of the young ladies was a new Army spouse, and this is their first duty station. So now they have a way to explore Clarksville and learn about their new town. We didn't even know the Collinsville place was out there, we are excited to revisit it and see more.”
Individuals who complete all 18 trails will receive a Visit Clarksville tumbler.
Almost 300 Clarksville places of interest and businesses are included among the 18 trails in the program.
(Create your own customized pins.)