Guildefield Missionary Baptist Church
Guildfield Church Road, Clarksville, TN 37040
The Guildfield Missionary Baptist Church congregation dates back to meeting in 1868 at the home of Isaac Saile. The first pastor was Reverend C.W. Ware. The wife of Deacon William Saile suggested that the congregation be called Guildfield. The congregation then met in a one-room log cabin which may have been a Freedman's Bureau site. Prior to 1822, the congregation built a rectangular, gable-end frame building. The congregation would build two more frame buildings between 1822 and 1895. The current building was built in 1922.
Guildfield Missionary Baptist Church was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2003.