The Clarksville Downtown Market is a weekly open-air market featuring farmers and artisans who offer locally-grown fresh produce, food items, and handcrafted products. The Market strives to provide an opportunity for customers to connect with local businesses while enhancing the quality of life in our community. Enjoy live music, meet our Market mascot, “Corny the Cob,” and participate in special events on select market days.
DATES & TIMES
Saturdays, May 15 through October 2, 2021 (No market Saturday, September 11.)
8:00 AM to Noon
*Market dates and hours are subject to change due to weather
1 Public Square
Clarksville, TN 37040
Additional guidelines will be followed to keep the market safe and accessible for all patrons during this season of COVID-19:
- Vendors and patrons will be strongly encouraged to wear
- facial coverings.
- Vendors will be required to wear gloves.
- On-site crowd control will limit the number of patrons
- allowed on the market grounds at one time.
- Patrons cannot touch the merchandise prior to purchase.
- Caution tape will be placed at each tent to ensure a
- safe distance between patrons and vendors.
- No reusable bags will be allowed (only disposable plastic
- Hand sanitizer will be available for patrons.